おっととよめとカモワイン

mallard.exblog.jp
ブログトップ
2013年 02月 24日

2011 Te Whare Ra Sauvignon Blanc

2011 Te Whare Ra Sauvignon Blanc

K&L Personal Sommelier Service 2012 6月のワイン。
ニュージーランド最大のワイン産地 Marlborough (マールボロ)にあるワイナリー Te Whare Ra(TWR)。家族経営で、オーガニック栽培にこだわる小さなワイナリー。

ニュージーランドにしては草っぽい香りが抑えめで、代わりにテイスティングノートにもあるようなフルーツや花のような香りが印象的な1本。お買い得。

おっと: ★★★☆☆
よめ: 未飲
K&L価格: $18.99

サイト: http://www.twrwines.co.nz/

K&L's notes (引用):
Te Whare Ra is a small, organic, family-run winery in Marlborough's Wairau Valley that we loved so much that we decided to import them directly! That means more bang for your buck. Their Sauvignon Blanc combines tropical passion fruit and lychee notes with cooler qualities of elderflower, citrus and gooseberry from the Awatere fruit. Great mid-palate texture and fresh, yet restrained, acidity on the finish. 1,700 cases made. (Ryan Woodhouse NZ / Aussie Specialist) Winemaker's Notes: " All fruit is hand picked and hand sorted. Free run and light press juice is combined and fermented with carefully selected aromatic yeast. The wine is aged on fine lees for added texture and richness. 90% of the fruit came from Trelawne Farrm vineyard in upper Awatere, and the remaining 10% from the home block in Renwick, Wairau."


[PR]

by magamoduck | 2013-02-24 19:00 | ワイン日記


<< 2010 Te Whare R...      2005 Poderi San... >>


検索
カテゴリ
以前の記事
タグ
その他のジャンル
ファン
記事ランキング
ブログジャンル
画像一覧